A Step-by-Step Guide
If you’ve been looking for the ultimate gift for your teenage son, look no further than these high-quality earbuds from Samsung. They have superb sound quality, are extremely lightweight, and come with an extra-long cord, so they won’t easily become tangled around your computer chair.
Plus, unlike many earbuds on the market today, these are equipped with built-in magnets that allow them to snap together when not in use. How to connect Samsung earbuds to laptop & every device? Just follow these three steps and you’ll be up and running in no time at all!
Table of Contents
The following tutorial will show you how to use your Samsung earbuds with a Windows or Mac computer by connecting them through Bluetooth. To do this, you’ll need
- Your computer running either Windows or Mac OS
- A Bluetooth-enabled device with the most recent version of its operating system installed
- The installation disc for your Bluetooth-enabled device’s operating system will have instructions for setting up a Bluetooth connection.
Follow these instructions to complete the pairing process. If you can’t find any instructions on installing or pairing devices on your operating system, refer to their website or call customer support and they should be able to help you out!
Step 1: Turn on Bluetooth
To turn on Bluetooth, locate the Bluetooth icon (looks like two arrows pointing at each other) and click on it. The icon is typically located in the notification bar at the top of your screen, next to the time and date.
You can also use the search function by typing Bluetooth or Bluetooth settings into the search box and pressing enter. From there, you will be able to toggle the Bluetooth setting on or off.
Next, locate the Paired Devices option and scroll down until you find Samsung Headphones listed under Paired Devices. If this does not show up, make sure that the device’s battery is charged enough for Bluetooth to work properly.
Step 2: Pair the earbuds with your laptop
- 1. Plug the USB connector into an open USB port on your laptop.
- 2. Turn on your earbuds by pressing the button on them for at least five seconds. The light will start flashing green and blue, indicating that they are in pairing mode.
- 3. Select Samsung from the list of devices that appears on your laptop screen and press Next. Your computer will install any necessary drivers and you’re ready to go!
To ensure that everything is working properly, test out some music or video clips. If there’s still no sound, restart your laptop and try again. If this doesn’t work, call customer service so they can troubleshoot with you further.
Step 3: Play music from your laptop through the earbuds
Connecting the earbuds to your laptop is as simple as plugging them into the USB port. Music will play through the earphones and out of your computer speakers when plugged in. The volume can be adjusted by pressing the volume buttons on either side of the headphones.
Pressing these buttons will not affect the sound from your laptop’s speakers. These button presses also allow you to change tracks if you want to listen to something different. There are two more buttons located at the top of the left earphone: one for answering calls, and one for ending them.
You can use the remote control built into the suitable earphone cable to adjust volume or pause playback without having to reach over to your laptop. If you have any questions about connecting or using your earbuds with a laptop, please contact us!
Pair it with your PC
- 1. Plug the headphone jack into the PC’s microphone jack.
- 2. Open Settings on your phone and go to Bluetooth.
- 3. Go back to your computer and right-click on the speaker icon next to Playback Devices. Choose Show Disabled Devices. Click on Hands-free audio source and then click Enable. Your phone should now be connected through your PC speakers!
Now, let’s take a look at how to play music from your phone with Windows Media Player 12. In Windows Media Player, click Tools > Options > Devices > Speakers. Find the sound device for Windows Media Player 12 (usually called Stereo Mix) and select it as an output device for both playback and recording by clicking the check box beside it. Then hit OK.
Next, open Windows Media Player and find the song you want to listen to. Right-click on it and choose Copy Shortcut or Copy Link Location. Open the Run window (Windows key + R) and type %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Playlists\. Double-click the folder called Music. Paste the copied shortcut/link location into the address bar and hit Enter. The song will start playing!
Pair it with your iPhone
Pairing the earphones with your iPhone is an easy process. All you need to do is go into Settings, click on Bluetooth, make sure it’s turned on, and then find the name of your headphones. Once found, make sure that Bluetooth is set up on both devices.
Then all you have to do is push the button on your headphone and wait for it to show up on your screen. Hit connect and voilà! You’ve successfully connected your headphones! But what if you want to pair them with something else?
To pair them with something other than your iPhone, just follow these three simple steps:
1) Click on Bluetooth again and 2) search for the device you want to pair it with. 3) When you find it, hit Pair. That should do the trick! Now any time you put your headphones on, they’ll be paired with whatever device you wanted to connect them with.
Pair with windows 11
- 1. Plug your earbuds into the computer’s headphone jack.
- 2. Click Bluetooth on the taskbar, and click Add Bluetooth Device. 3. Select your device from the list that appears, then follow any additional prompts to set it up.
If you’re using an older version of Windows or macOS, check for software updates to make sure you have the latest version of the OS. Pair with Mac OS: 1. Connect one end of the cable that came with your headphones to your phone or tablet and plug the other end into your Mac’s audio port (usually found on its left side).
2. Double-click Settings under System Preferences; find Bluetooth in the sidebar and turn it on. Make sure you see a little blue light next to the word Bluetooth in the menu bar.
Under Devices at the bottom of the menu, select Add New Device. A window should pop up asking for your pairing code — if not, look at the headset manual for this information. Enter 0000 if you can’t find it and hit continue.
Now select your device from the list that appears and follow any additional prompts to set it up. If all goes well, your headset should now be connected to your Mac!
Pair with your MacBook
1. Find the name of your device on Apple’s support page. This is usually just the brand and model, but not always. For example, my MacBook is MacBook Pro.
2. Download the appropriate software from that page for your operating system.
3. Install the software and pair it with your Bluetooth headphones.
4. That’s it! You’re ready to enjoy music wirelessly on your Mac or PC without having to deal with pesky cables!
The pairing will take a few minutes the first time you do it, but after that, you’ll be able to use your headphones within seconds when you need them.
Also, check our full review of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
It’s not every day that you get new earbuds, and it can be frustrating when you can’t get them to work. Here are three quick steps that should help you start listening to your favorite tunes on your laptop without having to spend hours searching the Internet for solutions.
Use a USB cable to connect your Samsung earbuds to the laptop. Check if the sound is coming through by pressing play on your media player (either iTunes or Spotify). If you’re able to hear audio then congratulations! You’ve successfully connected your Samsung earbuds.
Now that you know how to do this, please share this blog post with anyone who might have the same issue. We hope this blog post was helpful and wish you many happy days of music! If you liked what we did here, don’t hesitate to subscribe to our blog post.